Track updates to the r/b/radio web app
= Update = General = Extreme Priority = Medium Priority = Low Priority
Wed, May 16, 2018
- Update: r/b/radio 1.1 was released.
- Upgrade server resources to increase ram and overall speed of Right Beat Radio.
- Added a new Play All button to the favorites page that lets you add all of your favorites to the playlist at once and listen to continuous music!
- Made various code improvements to the site.
Sun, May 13, 2018
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that incorrectly showed WAV license was available when only MP3 license was available.
Sun, April 22, 2018
- Added available license info to each song page. You may now see which kind of license is available for each song. (e.g. Free, MP3, or WAV license).
Tue, April 17, 2018
- Update: r/b/radio 1.0.1 was released.
- Bug Fix: Killed a very large bug that appeared after updating catalog infrastructure, preventing users from filtering catalog songs by certain attributes.
- Upgraded Catalog infrastructure to latest version, 3.3.5.
- Improved accuracy of "Hear Related Music" suggestions on song pages. Songs should now suggest music that is more closely related to the song you're currently viewing.
- Removed in-article google ads from License page.
- Removed in-article google ads from Contact page.
- Various code and UI improvements to the website.
Mon, April 16, 2018
- Update: Introducing version 1.0!
Sun, April 15, 2018
- Bug Fix: Squashed a bug on smaller screens that prevents users from clicking song link in recent interactions scroller.
Mon, April 2, 2018
- Note: Working on identifying all sampled songs and including sample information for each song. This is an ongoing process.
- Increased song image resolution for sharper viewing on all devices.
Fri, March 9, 2018
- Bug Fix: Fixed a large bug that prevented customers from adding a song to the shopping cart.
Fri, March 2, 2018
- Update: r/b/radio 0.9 was released.
Thu, February 1, 2018
- Began including Google advertisements on r/b/radio.
- Various code improvements to the website.